Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 large avocados, cut and peeled
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice or lemon juice
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced scallions or green onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets
1 Put avocado pieces and lime juice into a food processor or blender and pulse until blended. Slowly add olive oil, pulsing, until you reach desired consistency of sauce. Add minced scallions (or green onions) and parsley, pulse just until combined. Remove to a bowl, add mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
2 Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with oil, heat on medium high. Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, carefully lay the salmon into the pan, skin side down. Cook the salmon until about medium well, 4-5 minutes per side.
Serve salmon with avocado sauce