- Are you stuck at a certain weight?
- Wonder what you can eat?
- Can't get rid of fat in certain trouble spots?
- Wonder why muscles are so important in weight loss?
- Not sure how much weight to use?
- Wonder how much cardio to do?
- Wonder how often you need to workout?
- Have trouble sticking with a workout routine?
- Need motivation?
Gilad will help you with all of the above and more! Join Gilad and many of his friends for a fun and informative hour of health and fitness. And it's FREE!
Missed our chat? Download an edited version here
Don’t miss our next chat, subscribe to our newsletter and receive reminders.
|Join Our Mailing List|
We are using Paltalk.com® for our chats. If you have problems logging on, make sure you have the latest version. If you're new to our chat please read below for instructions on how to join us.
To participate you need the following:
- A computer that runs wondows or mac
- Mobile devices: IOS, Android and Kindle
- PalTalk Software (free). Go to paltalk.com to download. For mobile devices got to: paltalk.com/mobile/
- Click on the download for free button.
- Follow the instructions to install the software on your computer or mobile devices
- You need speakers or a headset (to hear Gilad speak)
To join the chat follow these simple steps:
- Open PalTalk (Paltalk Scene)
- Enter you nick name and password (first time only)
- Click on Browse Rooms or easiest: Search for: Bodies in Motion
- Find the category Health Click on it.
- Click on Sub category Fitness and Nutrition, and you will find Bodies in Motion Group.
- Click on Bodies in Motion group to join the chat.
Note: The Bodies in Motion Group will only be open (visible) when we are using it. When the last person leaves it closes automatically. We usually open the room 20min before the session starts.
This is how we will conduct our chat:
- Type your questions for Gilad.
- Gilad will be on a microphone (sometimes he turns his camera on) and answer your questions verbally.
- Make sure you have your speakers or a headset hooked up so you can hear him speak.
Please follow these rules:
- Don't change font size.
- You can change color but do not use neon or red.
- Don't use underline or caps.
- And please do not get on the microphone
- Please limit chit chat amongst each other to a minimum. If you want to converse with another person you can "PM" that person or use the "whisper" function by right clicking their name.
- Keep in mind that Gilad is reading each question and will fall behind so the answer to your question may take some time.
We hope to see many of you there. This is a great chance for you the get personal advice from one of the most respected fitness experts.