Double your results by combining 2 of Gilad’s best body-transforming systems ...EVER!
This challenge combines the 5 'Lord of the Abs' DVD's with the 3 'Ultimate Body Sculpt' DVD's to give you results like never before! If you are serious about getting results... THIS IS IT!
Start The Challenge Anytime You Like!
See below for details on how to join the challenge >
- 8 workouts on 8 DVDs (ranging from 40 to 60 minutes)
- A resistance band*
- A 60-day progressive workout schedule
- Gilad's 'Eat Right Now' nutritional guide
- Free Facebook group support and help
Lord of the AbsGilad’s ‘Lord of the Abs’ series is a full-body fitness system that shows you how to concentrate on the core while working all the other parts of your body.
Standing workouts, floor work routines, heavy balls, Pilates principles, yoga moves, military style circuits and aerobics all combine to put you in the best shape of your life while building your core with each and every move. No more tedious crunches. You will be having so much fun you will barely realize you are working your abs.
Learn more about Lord of the Abs here
Gilad's Ultimate Body Sculpt
Based on Gilad's hugely popular Total Body Sculpt with Gilad™ running on Discovery Fit & Health, Gilad has created a new generation of Fitness DVDs called Gilad's Ultimate Body Sculpt Series™.
Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, you’ll find Gilad’s well-known teaching style highly motivating and easy to follow, and you will improve your cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and range of motion.
Gilad's Ultimate Body Sculpt Series is a Telly Award Winner.
Learn more about The Ultimate Body Sculpt >
Gilad's "Eat Right Now" PlanEliminate energy crashes, sleep better, burn fat and boost your immune system!
Gilad’s Eat Right Now plan is based on eating what you were meant to eat. It’s easy to follow, and you can get everything you need in your local grocery store
Resistance BandWhen you're ready to get in shape, nothing can beat resistance for portable strength training. All you need is some basic knowledge of resistance band exercises to get started. The good thing about doing a resistance workout is that there is no need for bulky weights.
This challenge combines the 5 'Lord of the Abs' DVD's with the 3 'Ultimate Body Sculpt' DVD's to give you results like never before!
If you don't have the two systems, this is the best time to get them and start on your own 60-Day Fitness Challenge! To those who already have both systems and wish to participate in the 60-Day Fitness Challenge just follow the sign-up instruction and you are in!
How to participate:
- Download the '60-Day Fitness Challenge Workout Plan' to get started.
- When you are ready, register using this form. You can start the challenge anytime (After August 15th)
- Simply submit a 'before' picture to be officially entered. Register here
- At the end of the 60 days you must submit an 'after' picture and a short description how this challenge changed you. (See 'before' and 'after' picture requirements below). You will use the same for as above to submit you after photo.
We created a dedicated community Facebook page for those of you participating in Gilad's 60-day Fitness Challenge to be able to connect with others on the program and with Gilad and staff who will be monitoring the page daily, offering advice, updates and tips and tracking people's progress.
Everybody Wins – Everybody Loses (weight)!
Everybody that completes the challenge and submits before and after pictures WINS:
1. An autographed photo of Gilad
2. A Fitness Challenge T-Shirt
3. 1 Free Video download of your choice.
- The 'before' picture you submit must be full figure from the knees up in front of a solid neutral background.
- It should be taken within 48 hours of when it is submitted.
- Your clothing should be snug enough to show the actual shape of your body.
- The 'after' picture should be taken in the same place and in the same pose 60 days later.
Don't forget to join us on our Facebook support group and most importantly...
'Let's have fun getting in shape!'
* Resistance band is included with the DVDs only (not the download)